Couples Massage Specialist in Oklahoma City OKC
What’s better than sharing the gift of serenity with the one you love? Couples massage is a great way to spend some quality relaxation time with a loved one. Contact us at Petra’s Massage Therapy and Weight Loss Clinic today and book your couples massage with our experienced couples massage therapists! We are conveniently located at 7200 N May Ave Suite A, Oklahoma City OK 73116.
Table of Contents:
Are you looking for a truly unique experience to give your partner? How about giving them the gift of tranquility with a couple’s massage? Petra’s Massage Therapy and Weight Loss Clinic, located in Oklahoma City, OKC, provide an all-encompassing experience by focusing on relaxation and stress relief.
Couples massage is more than two people getting a massage simultaneously. It is a very intimate experience that allows you to connect with your partner and let go of any tension you may be holding. Couples massage is a powerful way for couples to connect. It allows each person the opportunity to get to know each other on another level.
A couples massage can be one of the most relaxing and revitalizing experiences you can have as a couple. Massage allows both partners to reconnect and makes it easier to re-ignite the passion in your relationship.
Many people are not aware of the power of touch and how it can help strengthen relationships. Massage therapy has always been regarded as a luxurious and romantic activity, meant to be a shared experience.
Couple massages are becoming increasingly popular with engaged couples or those planning on getting married. These massages are booked as part of the couple’s wedding preparation and provide an opportunity for the bride and groom to relax together before the big day.
A couple’s massage typically lasts about an hour. There are two therapists assigned to massage the couple at the same time. One therapist will focus on one partner, while the other focuses on the other partner.
Sometimes, the massage therapist will give each partner an individual massage before moving to shared massages.
Many people assume that massages are just for relaxation. However, there are many proven health benefits to having a massage regularly. Here are some of the top health benefits of a couples massage:
1) Reduce stress levels: Stress affects everyone, but it can be tough on relationships. Having a regular couples massage lets you de-stress and enjoy one another’s company.
2) Improve circulation: Massages improve circulation, which helps with muscle recovery and pain reduction.
3) Improve immune function: Massages increase immunity by improving lymphatic drainage, which helps you fight off illnesses faster.
4) Improve sleep patterns: A regular couple’s massage will help you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night. Many people who have insomnia find that they can get much better sleep after getting regular massages.
5) Increase intimacy: Intimacy is vital in any relationship, but it can be challenging, primarily if both partners work long hours or have stressful jobs. Having a regular couples massage helps couples reconnect, which ultimately increases intimacy.
A couple’s massage is not just like a traditional massage. Just because some massage therapists will take couples doesn’t mean they know how to massage two people correctly or have the appropriate equipment for couples’ massages.
During a typical couple’s massage, both partners receive the same treatment at the same time. Couple massages typically occur in private rooms with two tables side by side. The duration of a couple’s massage tends to be a little longer than traditional massages. A traditional massage involves one massage therapist, one table, and one client in a room at a time.
Whether you have an anniversary on the horizon or want to treat your significant other, our couples massage is the perfect way to wind down and reconnect. Petra’s Massage Therapy Clinic is committed to providing high-quality couples massage. Contact us today to set up an appointment for your next couples massage. We serve clients from Oklahoma City OKC, Midwest City OKC, Del City OKC, Valley Brook OKC, Forest Park OKC, Nichols Hills OKC, Bethany OKC, Spencer OKC and Valley Brook OKC.
Additional Services You May Need
Additional Services You May Need